AR-11 Change of Address H1B Employees

October 20, 2015 at 12:00 AM by- HireITPeople Site Admin
Have you moved? Please ensure you update your new Address with USCIS immediately and change your Driver License to the new State within 30 Days. This is a regulation for all Non-US Citizens including Green Card Holders. Please note that you will not change address using a Petition receipt number like H1B or I-140, this will update the Employer record with your address. You may do so for any dependent H4 Petitions. DO NOT UPDATE MAILING ADDRESS ON YOUR H1B/I-140 PENDING CASES, It is ill