H1B Transfer denied? If you or someone you know received an H1B denial notice from the USCIS, you may still have options to file a new H1B Transfer with our Company. Hire IT People, LLC provides a rewarding career and provides excellent benefits to H1B Non-Immigrant Workers. We hope everything goes well with your future H1B Transfer petition.
If your H1B transfer was denied, please speak to a HR Specialist immediately at (800) 693-8939 Option 1 - We are here to help you 24X7!
Most common Reasons for H1B Transfer denial
- USCIS requested for a Letter from the end-client and employer was unable to provide the requested letter.
- Employer did not submit an LCA for the location of work
- Employer was unable to establish an H1B Employer-Employee Relationship
- You violated previously granted H1B Status
- If you still have a project/contract, we can certainly explore other options to initiate a new H1B Transfer with the USCIS, please contact us at (800) 693-8939 Option 1 or Read More about the H1B Transfer