Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements. Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for business application development. Interviews end users to obtain and document the detailed business requirements for projects. Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Combines understanding of IT and business processes to recommend solutions. Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business and user requirements. Experience developing use cases, use case model, supplementary requirements, and business rules is essential. Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio Drawing tool along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required. Excellent analytical skills and communication skills required. 6+ yrs of experience.
We need someone that has experience with Oracle Universal Content Management and/or Oracle Records Management.
Looking for candidates with Oracle’s URM/UCM 10 G or 11G version and especially Client (Desktop Integration Suite) experience but I don’t want to rule out people who don’t have experience with Client because that seems like a rare find.
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:
Must have completed at least two Enterprise Records Retention implementations (with Oracle URM). Has the ability to identify options for implementation designs and includes pros and cons of each. Very interested in someone with experience on the Records disposition notification process and completing the disposition in URM. Please give me a call to discuss your questions. Also here are some questions that we believe they should be proficient at answering
1. Describe the interaction between Categories and Disposition Instructions.
2. Describe the difference between having the review set at the Category level compared to having the review set at the Disposition Instruction level. What happens if it is set at both levels.
3. We apply disposition to Records and non-records with the same disposition instruction. What are the pros and cons of this approach.
4. We have a functional Retention Schedule. Multiple departments use the category. How would you successfully implement that in URM.
5. Have you ever changed the columns that appear in “My Retention Assignments”.