Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
THIS IS A JUNIOR ROLE, LOOKING FOR CANDIDATE WITH 2+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Provides end user support for a specific application and translates those needs for developing test plans.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties.
- Implements systems applications and tests end-user processes.
- Creates/delivers correspondence, presentations, and other materials for end user training.
- Responds to client inquiries involving application questions.
- Develops customized queries and reports utilizing complex table matrices.
- Interacts with clients, internal and external, acting as a liaison between business and technology areas.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Analyses business and user needs, documenting requirements, with the minimal guidance of a senior associate.
- Documents business rules/functional requirements to support system enhancements with the minimal guidance of a senior associate.
- Provides mentoring on an as needed basis.