Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- Meeting with stakeholders frequently; understanding user problems,
translating user issues into functional requirements, and providing innovative
solutions to solve those problems.
- Work either individually or within a team environment with other developers Maintain and enhance existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization based on expanding requirements
- Complete accountability for requirements gathering, backend architecture, UI design, testing and deployment of new and existing applications
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs in currently deployed applications
- Third level support and troubleshooting (highest tier)
- Front End – Spring MVC, Struts, jQuery, AJAX, Java v.1.7 (ok with other versions as well)
- Back End – spring core
- DB – hibernate, Ibatis – ORM frameworks
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science; Minor in Electrical Engineering would be a plus
- 7+ years Java programming experience
- 7+ years experience in the complete software development lifecycle
- 7+ years experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, and code reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- Strong UI design skills Database experience required Experience with Oracle or Microsoft SQL and advanced level queries in SQL
- Must be a selfstarter, resourceful and skilled at getting results.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to concurrently handle multiple responsibilities and deal with a dynamic development environment