Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a strong developer to work on J2EE web based applications as part of a fast paced, agile, very senior level team. Developers work closely with business sponsors, are encouraged to use current technologies where applicable, and are responsible for full life-cycle development. Attention to detail, demonstrated high level of independence and personal responsiblity are absolute requirements for this position.
Primary focus will be developing enhancements to our Foreign Exchange systems. These systems serve our customers around the global and are available 6x24. They enable trading partners on the platform to execute and then to settle large currency and currency derivatives trades.
Qualified developers should have substantial and demonstrable experience in
* developing server side java code for a web application in an Enterprise environment utilizing a popular J2EE application server (eg: Websphere, Glassfish, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.)
* database development including SQL and ORM tools like Hibernate Qualified developers should have solid knowledge and be comfortable working with
* Java APIs like JMS and JTA
* secure coding principles and web security concerns
* web services
* source control
* common open source libraries Domain knowledge in Financial Services, Trading, Foreign Exchange, FIX, SWIFT is a plus. Minimum experience 7 to 10 years.