Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Looking for a Senior .NET Web Developer with 7-8 years of experience.
- This developer role (.NET Web Developer) will be responsible for the research, design, development, and testing of software for our internal web platform.
- The platform consists of 10 interrelated web applications supported by a core team of resources and supplemented by additional contract resources based on project workload.
- The role includes hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing web applications for the platform utilizing the Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services and ADO.NET.
- Will be responsible for working with the assigned business line to document requirements, so a strong business knowledge and documentation skill set is also required.
- Review and approve the development of software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Counsel engineering staff on hardware and software, and direct staff to develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Advise customer about the maintenance of software system.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures.
- Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong command of the English language & written and oral.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Expert mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Expert knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Expert ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues