Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified candidate needs advanced skills and experience with public facing eCommerce or SharePoint 2007 websites.
- Commerce Server 2009 or similar eCommerce experience, SQL Server 2005 or later, and Web Service communications.
- Must have an understanding of design tools (such as Visual Studio), as well as development of web-based software applications in general.
Other requirements include:
- Prior eCommerce experience (Microsoft Commerce Server preferred, but not required)
- Best practices for high traffic websites
- MSFT development certification is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
- Strong written and verbal communication to interact with management.
- Ability to work in a fast moving, high-pressure, team-oriented environment.
- Capable of adapting to changing priorities to meet customer demands.
- Ability to work with customers to gather, document, and track software requirements through the software development life-cycle.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to successfully complete work assignments.
This position requires 3-4
years hands-on experience with Commerce Server or similar eCommerce, SharePoint
and other technologies listed above. Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Understanding of project management practices with the demonstrated ability to successfully deliver assignments on time and on budget.
- Comfortable using a disciplined development methodology and adhering to development best practices, standards and procedures.
- Strong problem resolution, judgment and decision making skills.