Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings and
interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and resolving issues.
- Participates in business analysis project planning and management by documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project documentation.
- Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes.
- May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge.
- Provides technical and business knowledge to clients.
- Keeps abreast of technological and competitive developments.
- Conducts research on industry practices and standards and other benchmarking data.
- Codes and maintains business application programs from user instructions or formal functional specifications.
- Create business user training materials, support staff documentation, and may also be required to execute such training as necessary.
Initial research into oversold positions, documentation of business flows, research into potential business issues, meeting with business users to define potential high level solutions/project scope and determining impact of such solutions, resulting in a business case including potential solution costs, timelines, issues, assumptions, and risks.
Perform detailed analysis, including documenting future business flows, documenting business and functional requirements, reviewing requirements with the business and other technology teams, coordinating all required signoffs and approvals, participating in TAD reviews, and supporting SQA efforts to ensure test cases are comprehensive and defects are categorized properly.
- Experience in the analysis and testing phases in the development cycle.
- 6+ years of experience
- Strong business writing skills
- Ability to be self-directed and track completion of all tasks
- Ability to conduct business analysis independently by reviewing existing materials, interviewing business users, and working across organizational lines with other IT teams in Global Markets and Global Services
- Organized, with ability to assist other project resources in GMT and Global Services to resolve issues and complete tasks
- Must be articulate, able to work directly with business users and explain technical concepts in a manner that can be easily understood
- Experience with Securities Finance business or Custody business preferred
- Experience working with transaction processing systems and associated workflows