Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127JOB SUMMARY
Design, install and support Data and Voice network infrastructure for a global enterprise.
This position will be responsible for all design, installation, programming, and service for all phone systems and data networks as part of the initiative to standardize the voice and data network elements of a global enterprise.
List of Essential Duties
- Manage engineering projects for VoIP initiative
- Configuration and optimization of all aspects of VoIP telephone systems and related network equipment and services including Cisco Call Manager.
- Optimize and maintain network software and hardware
- Install and manage Cisco Firewalls at branch and datacenter locations
- Perform network infrastructure troubleshooting
- Deploy and manage Cisco Wireless solution to branch offices globally
- Deploy and manage Cisco HD Video conferencing solution to branch offices globally
- Deploy and manage Cisco (WAAS) WAN optimization/acceleration solution to branch offices globally
- Provide level-3 support for VoIP related issues
- 3+ years of experience with installing and supporting Cisco VoIP System
- Hands on implementation of LAN/WAN solutions
- Hands on experience with Cisco Firewall ASA 55XX
- Working experience with WAN technologies (PTP links and MPLS)
- Experience with Cisco Wireless products and technologies
- Experience troubleshooting complex LAN/WAN environment problems to resolution in a multi-platform, multi-protocol environment
- Solid written and oral communications skills
- Proficiency with Visio and Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field or the equivalent in training and experience
Must be able to overlay technical proficiency with good project management, and must have solid written and verbal communications skills.