Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Senior Architect with hands-on expertise in digital web technologies using web content management systems and digital marketing tools.
- Analyze business models, technology needs and user requirements from business units worldwide and design solutions using a combination of Client’s existing eBusiness Platform capabilities, back-end systems and emerging web and mobile technologies.
- With different teams to research and Client current scenarios, existing platforms and systems. Combine multiple technologies and existing platforms to provide alternative solutions. Prepare technical documentation articulating and promoting solutions based on needs, limitations, constraints and industry best practices; solutions must incorporate scalability, availability, security, and maintainability characteristics. Assumptions, costs, and risks must be clearly articulated to senior management.
- Gain stakeholder agreement for proposed solutions and lead planning, analysis, design, development and implementation of the agreed solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in J2EE, SOA, digital web and marketing tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web content management systems (Experience with SDL and Adobe tools is strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of security protocols and enterprise security standards and policies.
- Familiarity with user profiles, user directories (LDAP) and SSO implementations using technologies such as CA Site Minder, CA Federation Services, SAML and WS-Federation.
- Minimum 6 years of “hands-on” experience in web technologies, user profiles, personalization, identity management and single sign on implementations. Candidates with less years of experience will be considered if (s) he can demonstrate expertise in current and emerging digital technologies.
- Ability to quickly understand limitations and advantages of internet technologies, and apply activity/data modeling, transaction/workflow analysis, internal control/risk analysis, performance measurement techniques and disaster recovery planning.
- Interpersonal and communication skills with ability to develop alternative solution architecture, facilitate and conduct technical presentations, and gain agreement from business and technology audiences alike.
- Presentation skills to influence in a group setting, to senior management as well as internal/external customers, vendors and team members.
- Organizational skills to work on multiple parallel high priority initiatives.
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills to address highly complex enterprise technology needs.
- Ability to be self motivated and motivate others while working independently and as part of cross-functional global distributed teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred.
- Progressive experience as a senior architect in leading digital web technologies and related web software development