Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Reviewing work of the fund accounting staff
· Ensuring that all relevant policies and controls are adhered to, daily
· Responsibility for client relationships
· Data reconciliation, exception reporting, and financial statements
· Sign-off on all monthly or dealing date NAVs and related financial statements
· Participate in management decisions
· Report to the Director of Fund Accounting
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· 10 years of work experience, must be relevant to hedge fund accounting
· Working knowledge of excel
· Exposure to audits, allocations, pricing, corporate action, and fee calculation
· 2+ years of product knowledge
· Derivatives knowledge a plus
· CPA is a plus
· Leads discussions for recommended changes in project management processes, standards and strategies.
· Oversees the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge.
· Conducts and reviews detailed analyses of costs/benefits, risks, workflow.
· In a consultative capacity, provides technical and business knowledge to clients.
· Develops position statements on complex subject matter questions.
· Provides resolution of major issues and manages project interdependencies and handoffs.
· Establishes project plans and manages deadlines.
Minimum Job Specs:
· Bachelors Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent.
· MBA, CPA or CFA a plus.
· At least 15+ years of related professional experience - either in financial operations or systems design.
· Extensive knowledge of business functions.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Very strong management, project management and leadership skills.
· Very strong relationship management skills.
· PMP preferred.
Additional Job Details:
· IFS NAV AVP: IFS provides fund accounting, administration, tax, compliance and middle office trade support services to hedge fund managers.
· IFS combines its experienced teams of trained financial service professionals with sophisticated software development talent to create a superior trade support infrastructure that features Straight-Through-Processing (STP) and real-time information.
· Will be working with on-boarding transition team.