Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Review business requirements and technical design for completeness and accuracy.
Interact with users, production support and other project team to understand the business and technical requirements.
Provide level of effort estimates and prioritize tasks to meet project requirements.
Develop, test and implement application components from technical design documentation according to agency design standards.
Provide timely application builds to meet tight development schedules.
Design, develop, and test modifications as additional requirements are identified.
Troubleshoot, debug and optimize code for performance and security.
Communicate effectively with stakeholders, technical support staff and project team.
KEY REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
· Experience with .NET Framework 3 and higher.
· Experience writing web applications to predefined UI and coding standards.
· Experience writing data-driven web applications for MS SQL and Oracle databases.
· Experience maintaining and handling performance issues for data-driven web applications.
· Experience with OOP methodology.
· Experience using web services to pass data between mixed environments.
· Experience writing complex SQL queries for both MS SQL and Oracle.
· Ability to review/proof all code to ensure error-free functionality within all targeted browsers.
· Good understanding of page flow, user interface design and navigation structures.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
· Ability to meet scheduled delivery dates as defined by the project
MINIMUM ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS TITLE
· ASP.net Developer with at least 5+ years of experience, a strong ASP.Net, ASP, VB.Net, and ADO.Net experience
· and solid background in object oriented methodologies.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
· Knowledge of XML, XSD, XSLT
· Microsoft Certification Preferred
· Good understanding of single sign on security systems and experience with Entrust GetAccess or IBM Identification Management products.