Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- Experience working with all phases of modern SDLC methodologies, including Agile
- Current experience in a Senior/Lead role of a software engineering team of at least 3 direct reports
- Current experience in a Senior/Lead role of a virtual, distributed software engineering team.
- Object oriented programming in C#/.NET (6+ years)
- Hands-on ability to work independently and produce reliable code
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
Familiarity with any of the following technology areas is a plus:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000-2008
- Web application design and development (HTML, XML, VBScript, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, IIS)
- Microsoft .NET Framework (WCF, WPF)
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.