Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- Provide input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities(e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.).
- Participates in defining and developing technical specifications to meet systems’ requirements.
- Analyzes and translates logical designs to create physical designs.
- Analyzes designs, codes, and tests, corrects, and documents moderate to highly complex programs to ensure optimal performance and compliance.
- Creates unit test plans and reviews documented results to ensure requirements are met.
Primary Skill: C# .NET developer with MS SQL as a plus.
SQL Language - Beginner
XML - Intermediate
C# .NET - Advanced
.NET Environment - Intermediate
ADO .NET - Intermediate
.NET Windows Forms Programming - Beginner
Microsoft Office - Intermediate