Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Senior / Principal User Interface Software Engineer for Burlington, MA. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, goal-oriented professional with a passion for excellence; the highest level of personal ethics who is a pragmatic solution seeker with a “can do” attitude.
In this role, you will be working on a team of developers charged with taking an existing Portal Product (1.0 version) and working with internal and client resources to extend existing functionality to meet client needs. You will be involved in design, development and enhancements on this commercial software application for the HealthCare sector.
Incumbent will design, create and maintain complex User Interfaces and business logic components. You will do this using the ASP.NET framework.
The successful candidate will bring a minimum of 8 years’ related experience in an enterprise commercial software development environment as well as experience in designing and implementing desktop and web user interfaces. You will be dedicated to providing rich and effective user experiences. In addition you will possess:
· Enterprise class product experience, and a track record building large scale (n-tier) web applications
· Expert level skill in C# and Object Oriented Programming
· Experience with Web Services is a plus
· Strong communication skills along with the ability to work independently or in a team setting
· Strong problem solving skills
· Experience with third-party control libraries such as Developer Express
· Prior experience with healthcare applications is a plus