Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Our Client is seeking an advanced ASP.Net developer to design and program a database application for its Clinical operations. The application will consist of a series of standardized templates and template management system used in the creation of multiple, easy to clone medical studies. In addition there will a significant database component consisting of automated data comparison, validation, and reporting.
The application will reply on ASP.Net / VB pages for the front end, with a SQL Server database back end. A fuller project description will be provided to qualified candidates.
• Analyze, design, implement and integrate functional requirements in the solutions
• Deliver fully tested source code meeting acceptance criteria
• Address technical aspects with architect and functional aspects with business analyst.
• Minimum 3 years design and development experience in Microsoft .NET
• Hands on experience in .NET Framework 2.0/ 3.5 , VB, ASP.net
• Visual Studio 2008
• SQL Server 2005/2008, Transact-SQL
• Object oriented programming
• Application testing experience
• Experience with programming under federal regulatory requirements and/or the Medical Device industry a plus.