Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- Analyze application, test cases, test data and design automation framework, processes, checklists, and templates
- Implement and ensure best practices and standards for automation development
- Work with business and IT project team members to obtain required inputs for automation test (test cases, test data, etc.)
- Manage day-to-day automation activities of offshore automation resources
- Create and maintain automation scripts
Experience and Skills:
- Strong QTP experience, strong scripting (vbscript) skills.
- Should have experience developing automation framework for multiple applications.
- Good analytical / problem solving skills
- Good understanding of test and automation methodology
- Good communication skills; ability to work directly with application / project team members to gather test inputs, explain automation requirements, methodology, benefits, etc
- Experience coordinating with offshore team
- Must of experience as Lead and offshore coordination