Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- 6-7 Years of experience of the J2EE Framework and internals of the architecture, including JSP, EJB, SERVLETS, APPLETS, JSF, JDBC, JMS, Transaction services, Logging (Log4J), Thread Management and development of asynchronous java processes.
- Three (+) years working with transactional database systems; i.e., Oracle or SQL Server or DB2
- Experience with ORM tools; i.e., Entity Framework, Hibernate
- Experience with WebServers like Tomcat/Apache/Netscape
- Proficient in Web-logic or Web-sphere application servers including having some knowledge on administering them and managing their configuration essentials
- Experience in using version control systems like SVN or CVS or Clear Case
- Should have hands on experience on rapid application development platforms like eclipse or IBM RAD or similar
- Solid understanding of build and deployment process and tools like Maven, ANT /Cruise Control
- Experience in understanding system security and how to implement them (Ex, SQL Injections, Cookies etc)
- Knowledge of SOA architecture and in depth knowledge of web services internals
- Experience in handling interfaces with external systems (Payment Gateway, Address Gateway etc)
- Ability to perform code reviews and recommend automated review tools for the project
- Ability to think through performance requirements for a system and come out with testing those scenarios and troubleshoot server runtime issues that result.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies are preferred.