Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified candidates must have infrastructure and web app management skills within a large Enterprise Environment utilizing content management, web collaboration and ecommerce solutions such as SharePoint 2007/2010 and Microsoft Commerce Server.
As Technical Lead, the candidate will work on a team responsible for managing and maintaining both existing infrastructure and the provisioning of new infrastructure in support of Client Web and BI projects and initiatives. He/She will work with internal project teams to provide architectural guidance around such things as security, high availability / FT, capacity planning and allowance as well as planning for infrastructure needs and design considerations in support of the project. He/She will share responsibility for application platform planning, architecture design and deployment strategy both internally and within the DMZ (e.g. with SharePoint 2010 web farms).
Typical Project Role:
Considered a subject matter expert in at least a single technology environment (i.e., web-based applications, infrastructure, web servers, security considerations, etc.).
· As a member of the Infrastructure Team supporting both the ACS Web/Commerce COE and the ACS BI COE organizations, this position has responsibility for keeping current with technology standards as they relate to enabling application platforms (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint).
· Has primary responsibility for deployment of the application platforms used by the ACS Global Web and BI centers (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010, Microsoft Commerce Server 2009 R2, Microsoft IIS 6/7, Microsoft BizTalk 2009 and Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 R2). Must maintain and adhere to documented standards for how those applications should be deployed, configured and maintained.
· Acts as a project team member responsible for providing application and code deployment services in support of programs during the implementation phase.
· Reviews and approves working requirements needed for each of our project-based Infrastructure Service Requests (ISRs) involving new hardware and/or new app platform rollouts. Coordinates all efforts with Client Corporate IT services (HITS), WiPro, IBM and other vendors to ensure the ACS business is properly represented throughout the requirements phase of any Infrastructure Service Request.
· Participates in management of the ISR process. Manages suppliers and vendors to ensure ISR delivery and project delivery Client dates are met.
· Acts as an escalation point and a subject matter expert (“SME”) for the various technology platforms deployed by the infrastructure team (both for various project team members and for the Operations team after the project has gone live).
· Works with various Project Managers to facilitate the deployment of new SharePoint sites within the existing MOSS DMZ hosting environment (pre “go live” Infra activities include things like Domain Name registration and transfers w/ Internet Registrars, Internal and External DNS / TTL updates, provisioning of new MOSS and/or SPS2010 sites to kick-off content authoring activities, coordinated DNS cutovers to ensure timely project launches).
· Submits and maintains firewall rule requests (FWRR) including any required EMS Security Exceptions.
· Submits required architecture exceptions where deviations to Client standards are required to reduce costs or meet project demands.
· Assists in defining system architecture standards for the various Business Units. Responsible for deployment across the Enterprise.
· Assesses fit of customer and system requirements with standard Enterprise infrastructure and applications, to determine adaptation with standard tool set requirements.
· Evaluates the overall customer demand for IT services.
· Helps ensure that systems design requirements will meet both Client Architecture and Security standards.
· Develops governance activities to ensure compliance with architecture standards.
· Ensures optimum system efficiency by refreshing the systems and recommending enhancements to maintain or improve system integrity.
· Investigates and implements technological solutions to support business unit needs.
· Analyzes technology industry and market trends to recommend technology strategy that best supports system and customer needs and overall business strategy.
· Assists in the development, enhancement and implementation of enterprise-wide security standards, procedures and guidelines.
· Bachelor's degree in related field, specialized training/certifications or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 5 years progressive systems architecture and infrastructure management experience (with a focus on web infrastructure and Microsoft web-based technologies such as IIS6/7, SharePoint 2003, 2007 and/or 2010 and Commerce Server).
· At least 3 years experience with large, multi-server web farm deployments (e.g. web server environments with 8+ servers supporting a 20K+ user base).
· Proficient with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems (MCSE certification a plus)
· General Microsoft SQL DBA knowledge and experience (SQL 2005 and SQL 2008 R2)
· Extremely proficient with Microsoft IIS6 and/or IIS7 web server platforms
· SharePoint 2007 experience required. Additional experience and/or training on SharePoint 2010 highly desired.
Additional Qualifications (NICE TO HAVE):
· Knowledge and/or experience on how to deploy n-Tiered web applications using front-end reverse-proxy solutions (e.g. ISA, TMG, Apache mod_proxy, etc.).
· Experienced with DNS, Active Directory (e.g. application service accts), Kerberos v5 requirements (e.g. SPN registration), and firewall considerations within an n-Tiered DMZ web hosting design along with other core infrastructure components.
· Basic understanding of how to configure and manage a Microsoft ISA or TMG 2010 array for web publishing (reverse proxy) in a split web-tier environment.
· Experienced with deploying SharePoint custom sites and custom web applications which use SharePoint within a highly distributed, fault-tolerant, multi-tiered environment.
· Experience with integrating Microsoft ASP.Net applications and systems with Oracle, SAP and other back-end systems.
· 3 plus years of experience with Commerce Server, similar eCommerce or SharePoint.
· 3 plus years of experience with C# or VB.NET;