Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Skills: Data Warehouse, ETL, SQL, Informatica
- Eight (8) years of progressively complex experience and advanced-level skill in analysis, design and programming.
- Baccalaureate-level degree in relevant technical specialty, such as computer science, management information systems, computer engineering, Software engineering OR certification in software engineering disciplines, such as IEEE Certified Software Development Professional, Certified Java Developer, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of all Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities, including, requirements, design, Coding, Unit Testing, Deployment and Maintenance
- Expert level skills relational database design, including SQL programming
- Must have experience using development environments such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, etc.
- Expert level knowledge in SOA/ Web Services implementation.
- Hands on experience and understanding of development methodologies such as SCRUM (preferred)