Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews any new implementation for technical details ensuring standard approach.
- Assists the team with their technical difficulties before escalating and opening tickets with the vendor.
- Architects new initiatives (justifying ROI) and keeps stakeholders apprised getting required approvals.
- Trains other team members to get them to the same technical level before implementation of any new initiative.
- Works closely with the Manager and/or Team Lead to estimate projects and achieve the goals set.
- Responsible for Infrastructure designs.
- Complies with required workplace safety standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge in related technology vertical (e.g. SysAdmin, Storage, DCops, Network etc. based on the team)
- Project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers