Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Log analysis with tools like log parser, Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, etc. for performance turning, troubleshooting and trending, capacity analysis
- Experience with Java development including Java EE, Spring, Struts as well as deploying and maintaining applications on Apache, Tomcat and IBM WebSphere platforms
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP network transport and related protocols, including HTTP; network device management ex. load balancers, proxies, firewalls; analysis of network packet captures
- Knowledge of network security, including but not limited to X.509 Certificates, PKI, SSL/TLS, Kerberos/SPNEGO
Preferred BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Telecommunications or related Engineering degree
- 5+ years of experience as Systems Engineer with excellent problem solving skills.
- 5+ years in working closely with operations teams and engineering teams to identify root cause of application issues and providing best practice guidelines for recurrence prevention.
- Experience in using tools to collect logs, thread, memory and heap dumps, provide root cause analysis based on collected data
- In-depth knowledge in Linux OS in Enterprise environment, experience administering RHEL or similar *nix OS with focus on Apache and Tomcat configuration
- Ability to understand application code, experience in common scripting languages as well as generic programming languages
- Strong familiarity with database server implementations including DB2, MS SQL and Sybase; ability to understand and write SQL statements
- Knowledge of Virtualization and Storage Area Networks is a bonus
Personal and communication skills:
- Ability to think creatively, proactively, and independently; ability to interact with a variety of teams throughout the organization; ability to facilitate meetings, prepares reports and manage metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with co-workers, clients, members, providers and customers
- Excellent communication and writing skills; must be able to document analysis and recommendations for both technical and business audiences.
Minimum years of experience*: 5
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No