Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Interview current stakeholders and technical teams in order to document As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Highlight inconsistencies and data quality risks within the Serialization data processes proposing potential solutions
- Identify potential targets for data process automation with recommendations to the SDC Manager. Gather information and create a unified view or Data Engineering Map of the Serialization Programs data flows across multiple systems. This document needs to show high level flows as well as the detail mapping of how fields in one system related and feed into fields of the receiving systems in a map format.
- Identify potential risks in current projects, form recommendations, and work with multiple groups on resolutions.
- Learn and become a subject matter expert on the business and technical processes related the programs data repository SPDM, SCT & SCT Mobility. Work will include evaluating requirements, planning, and coordinating with technical teams for delivery.
Required/Key Preferred Skills:
- Understanding of manufacturing supply chain and commercial operations in order to interact with business partners
- Project Management & coordination with many stakeholders within a matrixed organization
- High level understanding of leveraging technology solutions for managing master data
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Pharma Serialization and global serialization solution understanding
- General working knowledge of Tracelink features and capabilities
- General working knowledge of SDLC documents and approvals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Basic Programming Skills
- Working knowledge of Product Master and Customer Master data
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No