Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Specific experience / skills required:
· Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with clients at all levels
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve/escalate issues
· Team player
· Healthcare background
· Healthcare Security background
· Microsoft Office experience
· Familiarity with “enterprise” terminology
Primary responsibilities of position: The Security Analyst will be responsible for obtaining information technology and workflow requirements related to facilities, locations, organizational units, services, patient demographics, and other common hospital information systems (HIS) enterprise-wide dictionaries, and then configuring the application software to reflect these requirements. Working with institution security office to ensure that security policies and procedures are built into the applications that the analyst is responsible for.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Maintain processes, configuration and documentation for HIS user security model
· Ensure enterprise security regulations are incorporated and maintained in Revenue Cycle Management systems.
· Maintain dictionaries and user profile maintenance tools
· Maintain security /provision documents
· Manage the bulk load to provision new users for new sites/ workstations
· Train new users on provisioning process & audit
· Complete assigned work plan tasks within the scheduled timeframe
· Provide on-site support during activations.
· Provide on call support on a rotational basis
· Reviews security log messages, analyze the issues
· Maintenance of enterprise user profiles
· Performs testing for software upgrades
· Bulk load enterprise environmental profiles & reports for all upgrades