Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in Oil & Gas Domain
- Business analysis experience, preferable in an Agile environment. Scrum Master Experience or Certificated Scrum master
- Strong leadership and communication skills to present and articulate at all levels of the organization.
- Create documentation to efficiently communicate requirements and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Initiate, plan and develop Business Analysis activities in support of strategic initiatives.
- Define baselines, measures, and interdependencies of value streams to drive benefits realization
Minimum years of experience*: 6
Responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and the team to prioritize the product backlog.
- Work with the Scrum team on continuous story grooming and provide mentorship on future stories.
- Validate what has been delivered meets the stated user story acceptance criteria.
- Facilitate dependencies, risks and issues across team utilizing scrum of scrum techniques for effective migration.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem - solving environment.
- Can resolve conflicting ideas and demands to provide clarity.
- The ability to deliver a message effectively and concisely at all levels, on both a technical and a business level.
- Track record of good interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment.
- Self-motivated to work with limited supervision.
- Strong evidence of working as a team player.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No