Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
· 4+ years of hands on experience with VB.NET or C# using an Agile or iterative software development methodology
· At least 2+ years using Visual Studio 2010 or later on Team Foundation Server 2010
· 4+ years of experience working with SQL Server databases including database design, creating and modifying SQL Stored Procedures, and optimizing performance for client/server applications deployed to a Microsoft OS.
· The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, be detail oriented, and possess excellent problem solving, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Will possess strong technical and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into robust scalable software applications.
· .Net Development (VB.NET or C#)
· .Net Framework 3.0 or later; Visual Studio 2010 or later preferred
· T-SQL (SQL Server 2008 or later)
· Object-oriented design and implementation
· Windows application development experience
· Working with Team Foundation Server 2010 and Click Once deployment strategy
· Web Services
The Advisor team is responsible for generating Category Store Specific Orders for Walmart and its suppliers every season. This project will implement a .Net application to facilitate data collection in a centralized system, perform a custom allocation process, capture user modifications until the desired allocation is achieved, and generate store specific orders across multiple distribution waves.