Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Developers are expected to work onsite with client 5 days/week.
Analyze, design, develop, and test software components
1. Analyze, design, develop, and test software components
2. Troubleshoot defects in code base
3. Execute performance and benchmark testing as needed
4. Design and implement technology solutions to fulfill business requirements
1. Work with team members to develop quality applications and components meeting deadlines as required.
2. Convey analysis and design of problems, both programmatic and business through clear written and verbal communication
3. Demonstrate leadership of small teams to complete development research and coding projects as assigned.
4. Able to identify under-performing components and determine if optimizations are required taking into consideration change risk, solution clarity, and scope of work.
5. Must perform code and logic reviews, with the ability to enhance solutions of others.
6. Must be able to evaluate, comment, and refine others’ designs
7. Must be able to design subsystems to seamlessly integrate with the current system architecture.
8. Able to analyze, identify, and debug complex systemic software defects
9. Perform duties as defined in departmental and positional responsibilities
1. Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF Expertise is a must)
2. Windows Communication Foundation
3. Windows .NET Technologies and Development environment
7. 4 year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
8. Experience working on 3-tier desktop applications (thick client/non-IIS server backend/SQL)?
9. Backend experience (server-side development, Windows Services, etc.).
1. SQL Server 20XX