Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Successful candidates MUST HAVE excellent communication skills, ICD-10 experience, healthcare PAYOR experience and be willing to be on-site in Minnesota for a LONG TERM project!
The Senior QA / Business Analyst position is a critical position within the ICD-10 Business Program. The Senior QA / Business Analyst is a Senior QA Analyst with some Business Analyst experience in their background. They will be working directly with the business to plan out and oversee ICD-10 Business Process testing for UAT with the client. They will also plan out and oversee End to End (E2E) testing for client. This is a very large and complex project.
Requirements for the ICD-10 Senior QA/BA Analyst are:
· Must have demonstrated experience managing End to End (E2E) testing in a medium to large scale environment - 2 or more years.
· Must have experience working with/leading business stakeholders in gathering/documenting business process focused testingrequirements (UAT or E2E); e.g. business use cases – Minimum of 4 years.
· Must have 3 years Healthcare Payer experience.
· Must have ICD-9 or ICD-10 experience.
· Must have experience leading/driving the QA process for developing test scenarios, test cases and test plans.
· Must have experience working with 3rd parties, as this role with work with both internal and external business/IT stakeholders.
· Understand & utilize the Program SDLC Framework, including templates, tools & processes.