Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
This role is charged with managing the integration and alignment of business unit ITSM processes into the infrastructure organization’s current versions of these processes as part of a global infrastructure integration program. This position will collaborate with the business units and the Global ITSM Office to develop and implement their integration and alignment plans. The person will have in depth knowledge of IT services operations and ITIL V3 along with a track record of delivering outstanding performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Conducting joint process development sessions and documenting process flows, procedures and other documentation around the processes.
• Work closely with process owners to develop consistent approach to each ITSM process transition.
• Analyze current state of business unit ITSM processes in order to determine the best business integration approach working in collaboration with both teams.
• Documentation of current processes
• Design for compatibility with future state structure and business processes to achieve business goals and streamline operations
• Train business units on ITIL-based best practices and Infrastructure organization’s standards and approaches at a high level to enable efficient startup when transition occurs.
• 1-3 years experience in IT Operations executing or managing one of more ITIL processes.
• 1-3 years experience in process design and implementation including at least one year as an overall ITSM process architect
• ITIL V3 Foundations certification preferred.
• Ability to apply knowledge of existing ITSM processes and industry process engineering methodologies and principles to daily assignments and activities
• Ability to document and maintain ITIL Framework support documentation (e.g., processes, procedures, workflows, communication/training material, etc.)
• Ability to lead the development of new processes and procedures within IT working with stakeholders from across IT groups and sister companies
• Ability to support the integration and organizational adoption of IT processes, standards, policies and controls
• Experience in ITSM improvement project using ITIL framework for a large, global company
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent presentation skills.
• Proven experience working with both IT and Business users in the development of a new process/functionality
• Experience using VISIO, the MS Office set of tools
***** Must have complete fluency - reading and writing in Spanish. *****