Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Develop, maintain and enhance data driven Manufacturing web and desktop applications in a process driven environment.
- Develop on Camstar manufacturing system platform including web, database and other proprietary technologies.
- Hands-on responsibility in system prototyping, configuration, design, development, testing and production support for business-critical systems.
- Work in an Agile scrum team for software development projects.
- Partner with other developers and team members across the globe to problem solve and provide solutions to technical challenges and requirements.
- Act as a change agent in bringing in innovative ways to develop software and bring continuous improvement.
Education: BS Required (Computer Science, Information Systems or related).
- Overall 5+years development experience with at least 3+years’ experience in working on Camstar or similar Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
- 3+ years; experience in these technologies.
- Camstar Designer, modelling, IOA – preferably on version 5.8.
- Microsoft technologies - .Net based or similar web and desktop applications.
- Web services, REST APIs.
- Database skills including SQL/PLSQL.
- Good understanding of Scrum development SDLC.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; Attention to details is critical.
- Understanding and ability to use source control / configuration management tools like GitHub, SVN.
- Manufacturing & distribution domain experience.
- Solid experience with object-oriented concepts.
- Life Science industry background / knowledge of molecular biology, chemistry, and/or biology.
- Experience with AWS/Azure, Cold Fusion, Power BI, Angular.
- Ability to “proactively take ownership of issues and task”, show leadership in undertaken activities and reliably complete them with minimal supervision.
- Must be self-confident, assertive and self-motivated.
- Proven ability to question and improve the status quo with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Quick Learner with strong time management skills and prioritization abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with internal customers.
- Ability to organize, disseminate information efficiently and set expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.