Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Minimum 5-7 years business analysis and/or operations support in a financial services and/or real estate environment
· Financial services background preferable other large enterprise experience
· In this position, candidate must possess strong Excel (pivot tables, macros) skills and have knowledge of budgets.
· Experience documenting user requirements
· Experience documenting application and operational support requirements
· System implementation experience
· Project management and people management experience
· Post secondary education in Business Administration or related field or equivalent working experience. Graduate degree in Business or MIS a plus.
The Business Analyst role is responsible for analyzing the business needs of the clients to which they are assigned, to identify opportunities and propose solutions for improving business processes and the business’ use of information systems. In this position, candidate must possess strong Excel (pivot tables, macros) skills and have knowledge of budgets. Client managers represent the needs of the business to the rest of IT and follow the policies and procedures of IT in supporting the business – they are the face of IT to their clients. Candidate will support Property Mgmt. and Asset Management operations located in both New York and Toronto. This position will support the New York based departments – predominantly Corporate Accounting and Corporate Finance.
· Document and analyze current and future state business processes
· Gather and document requirements for information systems
· Create functional design specifications
· Support the development and data migration process
· Document test plans, test cases and scripts
· Manage and execute testing and support for UAT
· Create training materials and deliver training
· Provide deployment support
· Provide post deployment maintenance support and user support
· Facilitate user advisory committee activities
· Interface with other IT groups – Application Management, Application Development, Infrastructure
· Participate in projects supporting their clients as client representative
· Monitor that project deliverables are met according to specifications and plans
· Guide and assist the user groups on issues related to the design, development and deployment of mission critical information systems
· Manage client specific projects as well as perform business analysis tasks in support of projects.
· Detail oriented with good organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Persuasive, encouraging, influential and motivating
· Possess critical thinking abilities
· Be self managed, able to work independently and within a team
· Strong ownership mentality - takes ownership of items through resolution
· Able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
· Willing to learn the business and understand business process