Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Interact with the Clients, Vendors, and Technical Resources.
· Work independently within guidelines, provides analytical support to a specific group of customers on business application, infrastructure and technology related activities.
· Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution.
· Work with application developers to support applications and customer requests.
· Analyze current business processes and systems to provide business process improvement ideas.
· Gather requirements and develop detailed documentation related to systems requirements and conceptual solutions.
· Coordinate with testing center.
· A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required.
Skills: 5 years of experience:
· Experience with Health Care insurance industries – required
· Demonstrated knowledge of the business functions. (e.g. membership, claims or Care Management) - required
· Experience with Data warehousing (STAR Schema preferred)
· Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written -- required
· Excellent Organizational Skills – required
· Experience working with Technical resources - required
· MS office tools – required
· Knowledge of systems development required - required.
· Knowledge of SDLC/data bases/development language constraints - required.
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization - required.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision - required.
· Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions - required.
· Both a strategic and tactical mindset to enable the development of a general high level design and to enable detail reviews of Technical Detail Designs - required.
· Business process improvement experience – required.
· Integrity - open and honest in all interactions; maintains confidence and trust
· Communication skills - speaks and writes clearly
· Interpersonal skills - friendly, builds relationships and trust
· Collaboration skills - works well with others; take responsibility for team success/failures
· Facilitation skills - defines goals and objects; maintains focus; ensures results
· Organizational skills - able to plan and manage various projects and activities; multi-tasks
· Ownership and initiative - self-starter and finisher, drives projects and tasks to conclusion
· Judgment - able to act decisively, but ask for advice and assistance when needed
· Professional - always represents self and company in a positive manner
· Mature - deals well with change, stress, and frustration
· Experience with query tools – required.
· SQL – required
Category: Information Technology - Systems Analyst
Minimum Experience: 3 years
When submitting candidates please include a response to the 6 questions listed below.
· Please give an example of level of expertise you have with SQL queries you have written?
· Do you have experience writing a detailed Functional specification document? Please provide examples of kind of information included in the document?
· Do you have at least 2 years of health care experience as a systems/business analyst in one of the following areas; membership and/or claims? Please describe experience
· Do you have 2 years of care management or utilization management experience? Please describe experience
· Do you have 2 years of data warehousing experience? Please describe experience
· Please describe a functional process you designed in a clear organized manner?