Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills:
- Power BI
- QL Server, SSAS Tabular, SSRS, Power BI, Power Query, DAX,
- SQL and T-SQL
- Tabular/OLAP Model (Microsoft SSAS), Azure Analysis Services
Detailed Job Description:
- The Reporting Architect will be responsible for analyzing BI needs of the organization and recommend BI
- solutions and strategy. The architect will design and implement an enterprise BI platform. He/she will lead and provide
- technical guidance, and also serve as a mentor to other team members. This position requires to provide leadership in
- areas of specific technical knowledge with significant experience in complex reporting platforms. Knowledge of MS BI
- Stack - Power BI, Power BI administration, SSRS, SSAS, SQL Server and Oracle is a must. Good knowledge of Power
- Platform including Power Apps and Power Automate. The Reporting Architect will partner with others in the organization to
- deliver strategies and functionality related to integrated report delivery and enhancements.
- Responsible for enterprise-grade analytics solutions for both internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain BI infrastructure architectural design and technical configurations.
- Provide frameworks, reference architectures & accurate estimates for the implementations.
- Setup documentation for policies, best practices, standards and procedures (workflows) for reporting systems and
- Lead and provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members.
- Keep abreast and learn new analytics technologies in order to provide guidance to the team and user.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Microsoft BI stack.
- Understand data standards and identify data abnormalities. Instill data quality in all solutions delivered.
- Design and develop scorecards and dashboards using Power BI, SSAS, SSRS and other related technologies.
- Develop overall project technical design and build custom elements of a project.
- Support operational excellence and six sigma activities by performing analysis where needed. Build data models and
- formulate decision or predictive models that relate operational activities to results and drive continuous improvement.
- Create new reports or modify existing reports using industry standards and best practices.
- Engage with IT to understand impact of new system development or changes to reporting.
- Maintain close alignment with all customers (internal, external, management and at the field level)
- Interact with other reporting teams and SME(s) to ensure collaboration.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or higher from a reputed university in engineering, IT, economics, math, statistics, science or other
- related fields.
- 7-10 years of experience minimum in architect level role in business intelligence.
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft BI stack.
- Experience in performance tuning of Power BI reports/dashboards, scheduling Reports/Direct query etc.
- Knowledge of Power BI set up and deployment architecture design. Gateway administration.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft analytics Stack (SQL Server, SSAS Tabular, SSRS, Power BI, Power Query, DAX,
- SQL and T-SQL)
- Advanced knowledge Power BI.
- Proficient in DAX, M language.
- Experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (SSIS)
- Experience in Tabular/OLAP Model (Microsoft SSAS), Azure Analysis Services.
- In-depth experience with Associated Development Tools - Visual Studios Data Tools, SQL Server Management
- Studio, SQL Server Data Tools, Microsoft TFS.
- Implementation of access control and knowledge of security mechanisms for report access.
- Experience with cube development using SSAS.
- Understanding of Azure and its data services. Cloud and on premise understanding.
- Expertise with administering Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW and Azure SQL environments.
- Proficiency required with Microsoft Flow and Microsoft Power Apps setup and usage.
- Knowledge of working with database client tools such as Toad.
- Knowledge of Data Mining, Clustering & Statistical Modelling (preferred).
- Database Design. Excellent skill level in relational database required. Oracle knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of dimensional modelling and data warehousing concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and O365.
- Superior documentation and organizational skills. Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent critical-thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data retrieved from multiple sources
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to handle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
- Must be willing to put in extra time and effort if need be. Go above and beyond the requirements of the job and strive to exceed expectations.
Minimum years of experience: 8 years
Certifications Needed: No
Top responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
- Architecture & Development
- Development of Power BI Reports and dashboard
Interview Process (Is face to face required?): No