Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
- Responsible for keeping - Business Enterprise Portal Suite of Applications including Identity Management - compliant with security policies: Corporate Policy Instruction (CPI), Sensitive Personal Information (SPI), Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI), Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Conduct security code reviews and identify potential security risks. Provide technical/security support to the members of the development and QA teams.
- Secure SDLC standard to include security architecture, design and coding requirements for infrastructure, application, and data to align with application security
- Evaluate various application security tools including SAST, DAST, and Pen Testing and operationalize security tools.
- Develop security controls and processes for products and services developed and deployed for both on-prem and AWS, OCI cloud environments
- Threat modeling, conduct security architecture reviews, and provide training to architects and developers to enhance adoption of secure coding practice within the product development lifecycle.
- Provide security related coaching and expertise to drive and elevate security expertise within the DevOps, QA and development teams
- Subject Matter Expert for B2B Application Security, worked with Enterprise Security team, Fraud, Audit, Compliance & Legal
Minimum years of experience*: 5+