Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Execute manual and automated testing of Android Applications
· Work with Development in creating and maturing products under Scrum/Agile processes. Execute test case management and change management workflows.
· Generate and maintain a test automation base for multiple products
· Develop test plans and test cases that are automated for regression execution. Implementing test harness to automate functional, stress and system tests.
- Be an evangelist for the benefits of Automation. Help the team adopt best practices and deliver software with improved quality.
- Familiarity and experience with scripting tools (shell scripting, python). A mindset to automating software and improving process efficiency.
- Implementing automation test harnesses to perform regular system testing of the middleware APIs for PayPal Mobile products.
- Incorporate peripheral (e.g. hardware) and Android app certification into a continuous integration environment. Partner with hardware teams on certification of peripherals.
- Be able to function in an agile development environment with an ability to adapt to changing product requirements.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate well within and outside the team.
- Measure and report on coverage objectives and statistics.
- Must have hands-on experience with Android APIs, SDKs, NDKs.
- Expert working knowledge in automated testing tools. Preferable Quality Center
- Programming experience in either Java or C/C in a mobile or embedded environment. Must be able to develop unit level white-box tests that exercise our middleware and frameworks at the API level.
- Understanding of Android WebServices (REST) and familiarity with automating data driven services.
- Experience with development best practices including agile processes, testing methodologies (white-box, black-box, unit, integration), continuous integration as well as mobile specific testing approaches and tools.
- OS/system level understanding of Linux and the Android stack. This includes a basic understanding of networking, concurrent programming/multithreading, power management and memory management.
- Experience in leading the development of test plans, including interfacing to multiple technical teams and running test plan reviews.
- Experience with a consumer electronics platform is a plus.
- Excellent programming skills are valued. Should be capable of solving complex engineering problems.
Education and Experience: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems or Engineering or foreign equivalent with 2-3 Years of relevant Experience