Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgMust Have Skills:
- Should be strong in working with business stakeholders and driving their work with little oversight
- Work with product owner to work on highest priority story
- Own the end to end implementation of story: Confirming and defining user story, business value and problems to solve, Translate business requirements to functional/technical requirements, Owns the data mapping specification, includes applying standard enterprise naming conventions to the data attributes, Works with stakeholders on User Acceptance Testing
- Ability to articulate the work to the data engineering team. This is for BI and Data services team
- Exposure to Azure Data Lake, Cloud data implementation will be nice to have.
- Exposure to Azure Data Lake / Cloud data implementation.
Detailed Job Description:
As a systems analyst sr, you will identify, design, and deploy technology and process solutions establishing key business capabilities enabling the realization of strategic initiatives and operational improvements. This role requires proficiency in requirements analysis, solution design, and process improvement coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively across various IT and business functions. In addition to delivering new technology and enhancing/supporting existing systems, an effective systems analyst sr. contributes relevant technical, functional, and process expertise, negotiates and drives alignment, and coaches/mentors less - experienced analysts.
- Supports project initiation efforts by assisting in the definition of project scope and the identification/selection of targeted solution(s). Assists project management in the development of work plans, effort estimates, and delivery timelines.
- Gathers, analyzes, and documents solution requirements. Facilitates user story creation and backlog grooming in an agile delivery environment
- Utilizes agile delivery methodologies and participates on scrum teams in execution of solution delivery projects.
- Considers overall user technology experience in thoughtfully designing engaging solutions.
- Performs application configuration (i.e. create attributes, workflows, and UI changes) in support of solution delivery initiatives.
- Partners with development team in agile design/development of custom solution components. Performs code reviews as required.
- Defines and develops approaches for data conversion. Performs the extract, load, and validation of converted data.
- Supports solution testing efforts by developing test plans, preparing test environments, performing test execution, and validating test results.
- Utilizes query tools to write complex ad-hoc queries and operational reports.
Minimum years of experience: 7+