Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Create technical design deliverables from a requirements document, technical design and coding. Responsibilities also include unit testing, integration and system testing of assigned modules. Also performs software implementation tasks, including source control and deployment activities. Individual must be involved in all phases of the development process.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: 5 years of experience in the following:
· Significant experience in VB.Net or C# and the Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0+.
· Strong web development experience with ASP.NET on n-tier architectures.
· Experience with OR/M tools (LINQ) for data access.
· Strong grasp of relational database concepts, including experience in data normalization, data modeling, stored procedures, and user-defined functions.
· Strong command of Object-Oriented concepts.
· Strong application development & design experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL, Visual SourceSafe, and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Good written/verbal skills.
· 5 years of experience with MS SQL Server2005/2008 in database design and development
· 5 years of experience in writing SQL stored procedures for SQL server 2005/2008
· 3 years of experience using SSIS in developing ETL packages utilizing fuzzy lookups and fuzzy groupings for data matching, linkages and de-duplication of data
· 3 years of experience in the use of both deterministic and probabilistic methodologies for data linkage and de-duplication
· 3 years of experience developing middle tier objects such as web services, data access objects, business logic layers, etc. in C#,VB.NET
· 2 years of experience with Visual Studio Team System 2008/2010 and Team Foundation Server 2008/2010 using Microsoft Framework 3.0 or higher
· Create and maintain web applications using DotNetNuke, ASP.NET, VB.Net, Ajax, and HTML.
a. Create web applications, collecting and posting data and reports from a source of SQL Server Databases.
b. Experience with AJAX using jQuery and ASP.Net is a big positive.
Additional Qualifications Required:
· Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 5 years of development experience with Microsoft Studio tools.
· Extensive Web development background.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Proven ability to translate business requirements into functional code.
· Work effectively with other technical team members.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
· 25% potential travel to Chicago
· 25% potential remote work from home
Category: Information Technology - Application Developer
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Travel Requirements: About 25%
· Please be sure to use candidate's legal first and last name on resume.
· Please list Work Authorization Status and Last 5 of SSN, for reference and to avoid duplicate submission.
· Please also include the candidates’ current location and date available to start.
· Please make sure resume include Company, Location, and Date of Employment for each project the candidate has worked.