Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comMust Have Skills:
- This role is responsible for implementation and deployment of SAP Asset Manager Mobility (SAM) Solution of the Enterprise First Global Template (built through SAP Mobility Cloud concepts).
- Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against.
- Deep, broad functional and solution knowledge of SAP solution in EAM and SAP Cloud SAM product
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have SAP Solman 7+, Azure DevOps, Quality Center and MS Project
Detailed Job Description:
- 5 - 10 years of experience in solution implementation of SAP ECC and or S4 EAM PMFM,
- 2 years of SAP SAM experience preferred Strong experience in end to end EAM Mobility design, development, and implementation.
- Strong understanding of iOSAndroid devices and application function, SSO technology i.e. SiteMinder Okta Deep, broad functional and solution knowledge of SAP solution in EAM and SAP Cloud SAM product
Minimum years of experience: 5+
Top responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
- Collaborate with the EAM-IAM Process Leads and Global SMEs to implement and deploy the SAM FLNA Snacks relevant Template Consult/Execute
- Support design, build for SAM functionality of the Global Template during deployment Accountable