Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgDetailed Job Description:
- Strong knowledge in Group Finance processes in particular in Consolidation and Reporting, Ideally a first experience on SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting
- Practical experience in designing and implementing Group Reporting solutions
- Expert knowledge of the Universal Journal Entry Line Items Table (ACDOCA), Plan Data Line Items Table (ACDOCP), and SAP Universal Consolidation Journal Entries Table (ACDOCU)
- Ability to configure SAP S / 4 HANA Group Reporting on premise / cloud and deliver work products / packages meeting the clients standards and requirements.
- Experience in making recommendations for process improvements and transforming business requirements into best practice consolidation and reporting solutions
- Strong analytical capabilities and communication skills
- Master data set up for all mandatory dimensions
- Customization and mapping of Financial statement item with G/L
- Integration experience of SAP Group Reporting with SAP FICO on S/4 HANA
- Attributes, Breakdown Categories, Sub item sub item categories
- Set up of hierarchies for FS item, consolidation units/groups and other dimensions.
- Configuration of Balance carry forwards and Currency translation methods
- Experience in configuring inter-unit eliminations/reclassification and Manual eliminations.
- Managing reporting rules
- Set up of Validation rules and methods.
- Maintain Tasks / selections to be used in the configuration.
- Experience in handling new acquisitions, divestures, or any changes to the consolidation group.
- Analysis for Office reporting
Minimum years of experience*: 8+
Certifications Needed: No
Interview Process (Is face to face required?): No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No