Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgDetailed Job Description:
- Indepth understanding of the Cards Issuing domain
- Relevant working experience and exposure on a Cards Processing Platform and Architecture understanding
- Knowledge of Visa and Master card regulations, compliance and solutions which can be integrated with cards Platforms.
- Functional knowledge and solutioning expertise of Core Cards Processing, Authorizations, Originations, Clearing and Settlement etc.
- In detail understanding (functional and architecture) of Cards interfaces and inter - dependencies of critical functions (authorization, originations, statements, loyalty/rewards, Fulfilment, disputes).
- Hands on Architecture (functional & technical) implementation experience of a Cards processing platform in a card issuing environment
- Detailed understanding of Business Processes behind the Cards sub-systems and the functionalities that it delivers
- Ability to clearly chart out functional, technical, parameter, environment & interface aspects of the solution when provided with a complex problem or requirement
- Ability to review requirements, come out with multiple solutions and provide a clear choice decision using factors including estimation, simplicity-complexity of solution and fit into the overall architecture
- Articulate and facilitate conversations with business owners and delivery teams
- Ability to lead a team of Solution Analysts/SMEs in deriving functional & technical solution aligned with the requirements
- Soft Skills: Excellent Customer Management and Communication skills, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
- Good to have hands on experience of managing key interfaces like Credit Bureaus, Fraud solutions like Falcon, Triad & Raptor, Experian solutions like strategy manager and DWH products like Teradata and Informatica.
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment is a definite plus
Experience required: 5 Years