Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills:
- Experience in WFC 8.x implementation
Detailed Job Description:
- Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 8-10 years of experience with IT.
- Strong proficiency KRONOS in Manufacturing/Retail. Other industries an added advantage.
- He/She should have extensive consulting/technical experience in the end-to-end Kronos implementations, rollouts, upgrades and support projects and should be well versed with Requirements Gathering, Solution Design and Development, Quality Assurance, Deployment, Post Go-Live Support and End User Education.
- He/She should have good working knowledge on Kronos Workforce Timekeeper, Workforce Scheduler, Workforce Connect and Workforce Integration Manager.
- He/She should have sound knowledge of the various workforce management disciplines like accruals, attendance tracking, compliance monitoring, employee Self Service, fatigue management, leave management, overtime management, schedule optimization, timekeeping, work authorization, activity tracking for monitoring idle time, utilization, productivity and incentive pay.
- He/She should have good knowledge in creating Pay Policies and handling Payroll export out of Kronos
- Experience in configuration, Process Designer and Record Manager
- Experience in Kronos WFC with technical experience in Workforce Integration Manager/Workforce Connect integration tools for Scheduling, Timekeeping and Accruals modules.
- Experience in Kronos WFC integration methodologies including use of XML APIs, XML Imports, web services and standard Import Tables.
- Experience in data conversions using import tables, XML Imports with analyzing and debugging skills.
- Good to have technical knowledge in J2EE, PL/SQL, Toad and Shell Scripting
- Excellent communication / presentation / verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Customer Orientation and building strategic perspective
Minimum years of experience*: 9+