Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Specific Skills Required for Position: The .Net Programmer / Analyst is responsible for working on a software development project team, developing .Net applications consistently, adhering to a standard set of .Net tools and architecture.
Required Skills and Experience for Position:
• Minimum 5 years experience in Microsoft .NET development (in C#), designing and modeling applications.
• Highly knowledgeable in developing Views/Partial Views/Controllers/Custom Filters/Custom Attributes in MVC 3
• Sound Knowledge of WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework, ADO.NET Data services in Microsoft .NET 4.0/4.5
• Sound knowledge of design patterns
• Extensive experience in developing Secure Web Services using Windows Communication Foundation in Framework 4.0/4.5
• Experienced in Team Foundation Server - Team development including source control management, build processes, unit testing and deployment.
• Ability to create and modify stored procedures, triggers and functions as well as query, extract and update data in Oracle DB Server.
• Participate in code walk-through and process meetings
• Contribute to implementation efforts (UAT, environment setup, end user support)
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written communication, oral communication and listening skills
• Provide weekly updates on project status
• Sound knowledge in creating UML diagrams and application models
• Must be self-motivated and results-oriented
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science OR equivalent experience.
Desired Skills / Experience:
• Experience working with distributed architectures
• Experience with Windows 2008 servers, IIS 7.0/7.5, PL SQL and MS SQL
• Sound knowledge of SDLC \ Agile or RUP approach in software development
• Experience in Kendo UI for MVP from Telerik
• Crystal Reports, SSRS or similar tool