Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Education – BS CS
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years’ experience; or equivalent experience.
Technology - J2EE, Design skills, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Struts, Web Services, back-end Java and excellent communication skills.
· Solid design experience.
· Deep knowledge of Object Oriented programming techniques
· Must have excellent communication skills..
· Outstanding analytical skills.
· Passionate "do whatever it takes" attitude.
· Goal-oriented and deadline-oriented.
· Experience in team leadership, employee coaching, and providing performance feedback/reviews.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer to join our development team working on the next generation of our SaaS based Extended Enterprise Collaboration products. Will be working on Java/J2EE, FLEX and iOS applications.
About the Team
This software development team is chartered with the design and development of our Platform and Mobile products.
· Independently designs and implements complex software applications for specific program modules within a bigger application based on broad requirements. Recognized for expertise in multiple technical areas or products. May research, evaluate, and make recommendations to management on the purchase of new technology to meet the current and future needs. Leads project teams, and may have regular supervisory responsibility for a small team of developers.
· Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, is regarded as an Expert within the department; leverages that experience and knowledge to achieve goals in creative ways and coach or mentor peers to the same end. May contribute to development of functional objectives and practices to achieve broad business goals. Facilitates collaboration within and across teams for the best possible results.
· Works autonomously within broad objectives. Seeks input and assistance as needed.