Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Need an IBM InfoSphere Quality Stage and Data Stage Architect
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and/or modify Quality Stage Standardization rules, including but not limited
to Classifications, Patterns and references tables.
• Design and implement Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes,
programs and scripts.
• Perform large batch standardization, exception handling and reject processing.
• Integration of standardization in the form of stand-alone jobs, shared container or
• Quality Stage address standardization routines for multiple countries.
• Perform one-source and two-source matching.
• All forms of QS matching with global names.
• Validation of data in databases.
• Research and provide alternatives and recommendations based on best practices
and application functionality.
• Creates ETL detailed design specifications, system and user documentations.
• Collaborate with the related teams to develop design specifications.
• Provide ongoing maintenance and support for ETL jobs and applications.
• Conduct root cause analysis, resolve problems and data issues in Quality and Data
• Provide updates and status on the performed tasks.
• Minimum 7 years of IBM InfoSphere DataStage and QualityStage platform
development experience including version 8.7.
• Advanced knowledge of relational databases (IBM DB2).
• Strong SQL skills including complex query building and query performance tuning.
• Expert level with IBM Quality Stage address standardization routines for multiple
countries with experience with international address standardization projects.
• Matching expert with Quality Stage matching concepts and methodologies.
• Experience working in large Data warehouse projects.
• Solid analytical skills.
• Experience with IBM Information Services Director would be a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written knowledge of English.