Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating meetings with varied background (technical and business) and seniority levels.
• Previous Oil & Gas industry experience
• Past experience on network projects.
• Team player
• Willing to take ownership of assignments
Certification: IIBA preferred
* Previous Chevron experience would be preferred
* Education: BA in Computer Science or MIS Experience
Lead a team of business analyst and technical resources.
This includes managing strategies and project plans:
• Ability to lead a team of business and technical resources.
• Ability to develop and manage a business analysis strategy and plan
• Ability to identify appropriate project deliverables that map to project management process for each phase
• Assist in the development of the business case based on requirements and proposed solution
• Ability to use business analysis techniques (decision analysis, process modeling, structured walkthrough) to develop the best solution
• Manages all aspects of solution development (design, proof of concept, use cases, building, testing, QA, pilot, deployment)
• Experience in creating and monitoring project deliverables.
• Communicate and manage various levels of stakeholders.
• Elicit and evaluate requirements.
• Review, analyzes, and evaluates user and information needs