Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Responsible for supporting multiple, strategic, complex, cross-boundary projects, services and associated deliverables related to data analysis activities in support of business objectives.
· Will assist in the promoting the appropriate use of analytic tools for the user community.
· Will act as a senior internal Consultant in the identification, implementation, and/or development of clinical, quality, and financial analytical models to demonstrate value and or increase the value of
· Will function as a strategic and tactical resource.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or abilities:
· Excellent PowerPoint development skills for key strategic presentations to Senior Staff
· Ability to execute on vision
· Healthcare industry experience, managed care preferred
· Rigorous healthcare analytical capabilities
· Ability to solve complex business problems
· Functions as integrator between business needs and analytical technology solutions
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
· Apply advanced analytical skills to develop and improve quantitative data analytics and set performance targets
· Sen/e as a subject matter expert to interpret and analyze clinical data from various sources and recommend best approaches for its consolidation
· DCG, DRG and ETG/MEG analytical tool experience preferred
· Experience with Cognos 10, Dashboards and Scorecards highly desirable
· Perform critical analysis and investigate key business issues
· Provide data in support of utilization, case, and disease management and health and wellness
· Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
· Able to lead small groups
Good organization and planning skills
Generate innovative ideas to resolve problems
Customer Service focused, previous consulting experience a plus
Take charge personality adept at making quick fact-based decisions
Ability to multi-task and drive solutions
Data warehousing experience a plus
Rational Unified Processing (RUP) experience.