Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The candidate will work with multi-tiered, clustered web applications to ensure high availability and scalability of CA SiteMinder environments to meet the required Service Level Agreements. Responsibilities include installation and administration the CA SiteMinder infrastructure which includes the policy servers, LDAPs and web agents on a variety of web servers. The position requires a high degree of interaction with application development teams and as a result, superior communication skills are essential.
• Technical Execution Proactively monitors all Siteminder related processes
• Ensure optimal resilience of deployed systems and meet all disaster recovery and compliance requirements dictated by the business.
• Change Management Lend development, tuning & optimization expertise to application development and support teams on an ad-hoc or continual basis.
• Work with IT Support teams on various SSO related projects.
• Participate in application performance SLA certification during QA/UAT.
• Maintain complete inventory, configuration and documentation of deployed systems and supported applications.
• Provide support for systems involved in the Siteminder architecture as per Service Level Management.
• Provide on-call support after business hours and weekends on a rotation basis for Siteminder.
• Interface with external vendors in troubleshooting complex, cross-platform issues.
• Provide engineering of SSO solutions.
• To Develop, Document and Deploy Standards and Procedures to comply with Audit, Configuration, Industry and Security baselines.
• Identify operational and infrastructure risks within the environment and work with the Information Security architect teams and business users to make corrections and mitigate risks.
• Basic Educational Qualification Required:
• Bachelor of Science degree in information technology related curriculum.
• Graduate studies a plus