Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• In-depth knowledge on Configuration and Troubleshooting with multi vendor Service provider Environment.
• Hands on proficiency in the Integration and configuration of LTE nodes.
• Basic knowledge in LTE/UMTS/GPRS and IMS.
• Experience with Wireless Data Core networks, Architecture, Protocols and Interfaces
• Understanding of Software testing Life cycle
• Good Knowledge in TCP/UDP, IP protocols and understanding of basic OSI model
• Expertise in creating test plans for system level, subsystem level and feature level testing
• Good to have Product knowledge from below vendors
• Cisco CPM (PCRF), Openet PCRF, Ericsson Active Charge/Balance Manager (Add few more)
• Able to produce the HLD, LLD and configuration documents which represent end to end network topology for the test models individually in multi vendor environment.
• Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis.
• Good understanding of Wireless Operator’s end-end
• Knowledge with LTE core system interfaces and protocols such as S11, S5/S8, Gx, Gy, Rx, GTPv2c, GTP-U.
• Knowledge of Database (Oracle, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server)
• Problem Solving Ability and Creative Thinking: Ability to understand specific needs in which to create or alter solutions. Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective is absolutely required.
• Presentation & Communication skills: Excellent communication skills are ideal in order to be able to participate and drive customer meetings, as well as develop solutions.