Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Analyze business requirements, develop a design plan, translate plan into program specifications (or a manual process), code, test, and coordinate implementation
• Work with internal associates to identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement.
• Develop work plans for assigned projects.
• New and existing software maintenance.
• Translate requirements into programming specifications.
• Code and test program changes, created or installed.
• Review project requests and recommends action to be taken.
• Assist in training new associates both within department and within business units.
• Complete all required documentation to meet department standards.
• Perform the role of project leader when needed.
• Interface with external customers whenever needed.
• Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
• Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements as specified within your departmental goals.
• This is in addition to, the completion of any activities necessary for the maintenance of professional affiliations or organizational requirements.
• Diligently maintain the cleanliness of all equipment, workstations and the overall facility on a daily basis.
• As required by changing business needs, complete additional responsibilities as assigned.
• 4-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Experience & Background:
• At least 5 years of n-tiered application development experience on the Microsoft platform
• Experience with web forms and / or win forms
• Must be highly proficient in C# and productive within the standard Visual Studio IDE and source control environment
• Strong OO Analysis and Design skills
• Experience with SQL Server integration with the middle tier
• Strong Transact SQL, database modeling and database optimization skills
• Experience with SOA and .NET remoting services technology preferred
• Experience with SSIS a plus.